Monday, January 19, 2009

Valentine's Treats

Okay, so I admit, I'm not usually very partial to Valentine's Day. And it usually irritates me that stores put out Valentine's candy on the day after Christmas. After all, that means my chocolate will be stale by Valentine's day, right?

But for some reason, this year I am actually enjoying preparing for Valentine's Day. Which might be one reason that Bigwag is bathed in red and pink hearts from top to bottom. (I apologize in advance to everyone who detests Valentine's as much as I usually do.)

I am most excited about our Valentine's Treats this year. Terresa, Brandi and Anna have outdone themselves making beautiful treats that your dogs will love. We have our Conversation Hearts, Dipped Hearts, Hugs and Kisses and Twoofles returning again this year, along with Valentine's pupcakes. But our dipped pretzels have a new twist this year -pun intended :p Instead of being traditional pretzel shaped, they're heart shaped, dipped in carob and drizzled in yogurt. I think they're really beautiful, and I'm pretty sure if I'd left them out on the counter much longer, Cary would have eaten one. You'll understand when you stop by!

If you can't making it by, they're available at New Hope Boarding and Grooming, Rose Animal Clinic, Oak View Animal Clinic, and Canine Connection. Plus you can alway order online (remember shipping is free in Arkansas) Here's hoping that you and your furry Valentine enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment