Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Frontline Is Here!

Hey Everyone!

In this month's newsletter I mentioned that we would soon be carrying a line of products intended to keep your dog healthier, therefore preventing you from having to make costly vet trips. I am excited to say we now have Frontline Plus in our store. We are currently carrying just the 3 month supply, but if demand is great enough, we'll carry the 6 month supply in the future. We've wanted to have Frontline in our store for a long time, but as many of you know, it's an expensive product, so it took us a while to get it. We're also hopeful that you'll find our Frontline reasonably priced - we know preventatives don't work if you can't afford them. So, checkout Frontline under Flea and Tick Solutions on our website. And for those of you who don't like to use chemicals on your pets, don't worry, we still carry Happy Tails Flea the Scene and Spot Organics Bug Off Shampoo and Bug Off Spray.

We also got the other new products that we were anticipating. So we now have all natural Grooming Wipes and all natural Ear Wipes. Plus a pet friendly, all natural cleaner for your carpet. I tried this out last night, and it took a spot out my carpet that had defied every other cleaner that I'd tried in the past month and a half, so I have to say I'm pleased :D

I hope you find these new additions as helpful as I do! And as always, if you have any questions about anything we carry, let us know and we'll do the best we can to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment