Friday, July 31, 2009

Ribbon Cutting Photos

Hey Everyone!

I am super behind on getting things posted to our blog. We recently joined the Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce and we had our official ribbon cutting last Friday. We had lots of great ambassadors from the Chamber come out as well as some fantastic customers and all of our staff. We got to cut the ribbon with the giant scissors and everything! Anyway, one of these photos should be appearing in the papers soon, but as you know, we like to let you see it here first!

Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of all the ambassadors who came to the ribbon cutting, but on the front row along the ribbon, that's Cary with the scissors, followed by me, then Brandi in the purple, Peggy in the green and Terresa in the blue, holding Jack-Jack, Peggy's son. Behind me to the right is my mother-in-law, Cathy, who was kind enough to join us for the ribbon cutting.

Even Sam and Hannah joined in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment