Monday, November 23, 2009

Out With The Old

Our new sign went up today. This is almost the last reminants of the old logo after our logo makeover this year.



This matches our new logo on our marquee signs.






Ah, how much experience teaches us, how crummy the old logo was, how proud I was of that old design.

There are so many things to think about when designing a logo, how it looks on print, web, letter head, and 8' long. How it stands out from everything else around it. I developed the first logo in one day. I spent 2 years, some of it subconciously, thinking about how I would change it, to it's current design.

I think the new logo more closely captures what I was trying to communicate with the design. I guess it could be up for debate. Anyone care to comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment