Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bark Park Walk

Hey All!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these pics of last Saturday's Bark Park Walk posted. Things have been really busy and I haven't had time to sit down, let alone blog.
Unfortunately, I only got a couple shots of the goings on, because I forgot my camera and had to use my phone, which was already full. (For those of you who have seen me since Saturday, you know I also forgot my sunscreen) Oh, well. :p
Regardless, it was a huge success! Lots of people
turned out to help raise money for the future Bentonville Bark Park. There were also lots of prizes to be won, plus informative presentations on everything from proper dog park etiquette to how dogs can paint. Once enough money is raised, the Bark Park will be at Walton and NW "A" Street in Bentonville. I suggest you go check it out some time. You can also visit http://www.nwabarkpark.com/ for more information about what the park will look like and how to donate to the cause.
And if you missed the last couple Dog Walks, you still have another chance! Join us this Saturday from 9am-12pm at the J.B. Hunt Park in Springdale as Girl Scout Troop 192 hosts the first annual Woofy Walk to benefit the Springdale Animal Shelter. Hope to see you there.
Lots of Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment