Thursday, January 14, 2010

Time Warp Photos

Hey Everyone!

The other day, Cary posted an essay of what we accomplished in 2009.  But, I am of the opinion that a picture is worth 1000 words, so I thought I would share pictures of what the store looks like now, and what it looked like then...  Enjoy


Just for posterity, this is the first Bigwag picture I ever received from Cary, the day he and Toby brought the dough sheeter home (and I mean home, literally, we had no location for the store yet)

MAY 2006
 
OCTOBER 2006

Keep in mind, this is three months after we opened.  Toby was building the shelf in the middle of the store, but everything else was just as you see it!

NOVEMBER 2007


DECEMBER 2008




OCTOBER 2009
 


These photos aren't great whole store pictures, but they're the last ones I have from 2009 after the rearrangement.  Guess we got busy this December and forgot to take any full store shots, so I'll take one today for a final comparison.


TODAY - JANUARY 2010

From behind the counter



From the front door - straight ahead

From the front door to the right

  
From the front door to the left
 


No comments:

Post a Comment