Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Early Valentine's

I don't know about everyone else, but I am over winter.  I am ready for it to be warm and springy and green again.  I am glad to see the sun today, but the combination of icy roads and wintery wind is less appealing.  We are open today, so if you are out and about, stop by and see us.  Walnut is remarkably clear and I was amazed at how clear our parking lot was as well.  Since it's Tuesday, it's Yappie Hour, but since the road conditions are less than favorable, I thought we'd extend our Yappie Hour special for the entire day.  So, Valentine's Treats are 50% OFF all day.  And in case you haven't made it in to check out how cute our Valentine's treats are, I thought I'd include some pictures!

 
Hugs & Kisses (left), Conversation Hearts (right)
 
Valentine's Pretzels (left) Dipped Hearts (right)

 
Okay, so this isn't really treats, but I think the display is cute.  Besides there are Valentine's Pupcakes in the far right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment