Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bigwag employee has a warrant for her arrest!

It was a usual day at Bigwag, baking treats, helping guests in the store, and answering the normal phone calls. The phone rings, "Thank You for calling Bigwag. This is Brandi, how may I help you?" "Ma'am, did you say your name was Brandi? We have a warrant out for your arrest and your bond is $1,000." Erin knew immediately that there was something wrong with this phone call by the expression on my face. The voice on the the other end of the line says "Brandi are you there? Someone had turned you in for being a kind person and we have probable cause that you would be a great inmate at the March of Dimes Jail & Bail." So, I need your help! I will be turning myself in peacefully on August 5th, 2010 at MiMi's Cafe in Rogers.

Here, at Bigwag, we not only like to help animal shelters and animal related charities. We enjoy helping with whatever we can! I asked myself, "Why not?" It will be a fun and I would love to support March of Dimes Charity. I have my own website that you can check out and make donations if you would like as well. We will also have donation jars in the store! All donations are 100% tax deductible and will help to fund important research, grants, and educations to further the mission of improving the health of Arkansas' babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

If you would like to be an inmate or would like to turn in someone you know to the March of Dimes Jail & Bail, you may contact Hannah Jennings at (479) 751-5475 or hjennings@marchofdimes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment