Monday, August 9, 2010

Eyeshadow for Dogs

Hey Everyone!

Okay, before you dismiss this blog post completely, let me reassure you that we are not selling eyeshadow for your dog at Bigwag!  Actually, my mom called me and asked if I would host a Mary Kay E-Party for her and I agreed because she's donating 10% of her proceeds to the Humane Society for Animals of Benton County.  As I've mentioned countless times, the Humane Society runs on donations.  So, every little bit helps.  And if you can buy something you were already going to buy and help support the homeless animals, well, then it's pretty much win-win.

Here is the e-mail my mom sent me with the details:

Hi,

Erin Hague is holding a Mary Kay E-party for me.  Besides the benefits mentioned below, I will also donate 10% of my profits from all sales to the Humane Society for Animals of Benton County.  After looking at the e-catalog, go to my website to  place your order. www.marykay.com/debrawhinnie   In the comment section please add "Erin's party".  If you have any questions, you can e-mail me at debrawhinnie(at)marykay(dot)com.

Thank you so much,
Debra Whinnie


Check out the Mary Kay® eCatalog! You can mark your favorites with sticky notes, create a wish list and share with your friends on your favorite social networks.

Please, click here, to check it out:


All orders will be shipped free. Orders over $40.00 receive a gift with purchase. I will pay your tax for you if you order in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment