Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Faces of the Humane Society - August 2010

Hey Everyone!

Last Friday I took treats out to the Humane Society and Cary's cousin Erin came with me, which gave me a unique opportunity to get pictures of the dog actually eating some of the treats you guys so generously donate every day. So, I wanted to post those pictures here for you to enjoy! There are lots of dogs and it seems like an abnormally high number of cats at the Humane Society right now, so as always, if you have room in your heart and your home, please consider adopting from the Humane Society.

On a side note, there will be a yard sale at Murphy Dog Park on Saturday, August 21st from 8am-12pm that will benefit several animal rescues in the area, so if you get a minute drop by and check it out. And that evening, beginning about 7:30pm there will be a Vigil for the Homeless Animals at Murphy Dog Park to remember all the homeless animals that were euthanized over the past year. It's a beautiful and moving ceremony and I recommend attending.

Treats Make Me Happy!
We'd love some treats too!

Look into my eyes - You want to give me treats...  


YUM!
Thanks to Everyone who Donated Treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment