Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Best Wishes Brandi!

Hey Everyone!

Today's post is a bittersweet one.  Most of you know Brandi, whether from being in the store or from reading her contributions on the blog.  Brandi began working for us way back at Christmas time 2007 as seasonal help.  In 2008 she became a permanent employee and more recently she became my assistant manager.  But even before Brandi was officially my assistant manager, she was someone whom I could rely on, someone who helped keep me sane and who helped make Bigwag a brighter place.  She did a number of jobs here, too many to really even enumerate.  Mostly, I will remember her as the person I could always turn to in a pinch, whether that meant her coming in early, working on her day off or staying late.  She was here to fill in for me when Lynn passed away, she was here to keep things running smoothly when I needed vacation.  She worked tirelessly to prepare for our birthday party and decorated for Christmas while I spent Thanksgiving with my family in Texas.  Once when I thanked her for all her hard work and her simple reply was, "No Problem.  I'm here to assist the manager."  That pretty well sums it up.  She was always here to do whatever was needed of her without complaint.  As Brandi moves onto a new life in Russelville, we wish her all the best.  We will miss her charm, her crazy stories and her love for Bigwag.

P.S. We do have two new employees, Andrea and Nicole.  Andrea has been working here for about six weeks now and Nicole is just beginning.  In the next few days, I will be posting a little information about them so you can get to know them better.  And we hope you'll stop into the store to welcome them both to the Bigwag family!

1 comment:

  1. awww! I wondered where she was! She was always such a great help when I would come into the shop! She will most definitely be an asset for whatever company she ends up working with in Russelville.

    ReplyDelete