Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bountiful Harvest




Hey Everyone!

We are ready for Thanksgiving here at the store. For the first time in years, we have Thanksgiving treats. I know that probably seems weird, since we celebrate every holiday here, right down to back-to-school.

The thing is, the first year we were open, we made Thanksgiving treats and they were a huge flop. So, I kind of figured people didn't really want them. And so I've skipped Thanksgiving treats since then and just gone straight to Christmas treats.

But, the last few years I've had more people ask about them. Plus, I hate putting Christmas stuff put right after Halloween. Life's too short as it is. Do we really need to rush it? So, I'm giving it a second shot. I do have to say this year's are much cuter than the ones from 2006. Ultimately, though, you decide. So, if you want Thanksgiving, come and get it!



P.S. We also have great coats and sweaters for those of you looking for them this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment