Monday, September 8, 2008

Bigwag Bright Bites Trial - Day 3

Hey Everyone!

So, I know, today should actually be day five in our Bright Bites Trial, but being human, and being busy, I admit I forgot to give Hannah her Bright Bites over the weekend. That is one down side I could see to this method of treating your dog's tartar and gum disease. You're supposed to do it every day. And while that isn't a huge commitment, it's not exactly something that crosses your mind regularly either. Today, Cary said Hannah's breath smelled like dog food before her Bright Bite. (I've designated Cary the official dog breath smeller.) Afterward he said it smelled like minty potatoes. That just goes to show you the power of suggestion, because she ate another cinnamon Bright Bite, not a mint one... I do have to agree on the potato part though, it seems that is what her breath smells like after a Bright Bite. I guess that makes sense given the first ingredient is potato flour. And while potato isn't a bad smell, it isn't minty fresh either. But it is kind of neutral. So, if you just want to neutralize bad breath, I guess there might be something to that. I guess we'll see if I can remember to do the next three days :D

Until Then,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment