Saturday, April 3, 2010

Faces of the Humane Society - April 2010

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday I had a chance to go to the Humane Society for Animals in Rogers to deliver the treats you donate so generously.  While I was there, I took some pictures of some of the fabulous dogs who are currently calling the Humane Society home, because I thought you guys might want to see the faces of the animals that you make so happy with your donations.  I'm making it a goal to post pictures once a month so you can see the beautiful animals.  Maybe together we can help find these sweethearts homes.  And remember, if you don't have room in your home for another pet, you can help support the Humane Society with donations of money, supplies or time.

Hopefully, as I continue this project, I'll get better at getting pictures.  I realize now that most of these are through the chain link and many are blurry, since the dogs were moving around.  Bare with me!

Clay tells me this sweet girl's family moved and they were unable to take her with them.

How can you not love this face?

This is Frisco.  I love him and frequently threaten Hannah and Sam that I'm going to trade them in for Frisco.  (Like when they track mud all over the house)  Frisco has been at the Humane Society for several years now.  He was the king of Mardi Gras three years ago and while the queen found a home, Frisco is still at the Humane Society.  He really is a sweetheart, don't let his bulky frame fool you!


This guy was cute and wiggly and loved treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment