Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weave Poles and Tunnels and Jumps, Oh My!

Hey Everyone!

This Saturday and Sunday, June 19th and 20th, from 8am-12pm at Marchant Hills Arena in Springdale, Northwest Arkansas is hosting a UKI Sanctioned Agility Trial!  I'm very excited about this event, because it's just further proof that Northwest Arkansas is home to world class events of all kinds.  While Nanette Nance and Karen Valle, who have organized the event, tell me that it's a smaller than they had originally planned for, due to a conflicting event in Springfield, I think it's a fabulous step in the right direction for Northwest Arkansas.  I urge you to come out and see the teams compete, because agility in person is truly breathtaking.  The event is free to the public, so there's really no reason not to come out and watch.  Plus it's a great place to find out about the sport and how you can get your dog involved in the future!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great poster/flyer. Makes me interested in the obstacle course.

    ReplyDelete