Friday, June 20, 2008

Sam at TYDTW Day at the Vision Chain Office

Wow, can you say "I Look Bored?"


OK, so I brought both Sam and Hannah to the Vision Chain office today. I brought Hannah this morning, and then traded them out with Sam in the afternoon. Both dogs enjoyed meeting Ron and Lance (Although I think Lance left for the day after lunch, so he might not have met Sam - sorry to bust you out like that Lance) and they were very well behaved. Sam did a lot more exploring of the office, as there are lots of nooks and crannies. (If anyone finds a "present" let me know and I will clean it up).

They apparently were well enough behaved to get invited back again. Since Charity expressed an interest in bringing her dogs on a day she can come, maybe we should schedule an "un-official" Vision Chain TYDTW Day. More photos should transpire!

They might not have been so bored if there were more dogs to play with. Good thing the geese were way down at the far end of the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment