Sunday, May 10, 2009

Google Rankings

I just had to post this. We've been working on our Google rankings for over three years now, doing everything that we can do: optimizing our SEO, building external links, adding content to our blog, building our community online, facebook, myspace, twitter. I'm not sure when the change happened, but look below...



If you look closely, you will notice that we've hit the #1 spot when you search for a dog bakery. This is very exciting for me, since I'm the dork that has been working on the website this whole time. The great part of this is that we did this with $0 cost. No adwords, nothing.
It reminds me of that commercial with the little boy building the pinewood derby car for his cub scout troop, and he did the best he could without cheating. Sometimes integrity is rewarded.
Now, if I could just figure out Yahoo's search engine algorithm...

No comments:

Post a Comment