Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pictures from Puppy Shower for the Humane Society




Hey Everyone!

I have to say you guys are awesome! I always knew that we had the best customers, but now I have photographic evidence. Last night we held a Puppy Shower for the Humane Society from 5pm to 7pm. The goal was to fill the back of my pick-up with supplies with for the Humane Society and you guys didn't disappoint. We got all types of items for the Humane Society, everything from towels and blankets to toys and laundry soap. I took the items over to Clay Morgan at The Humane Society this morning and he sends this thanks to all of you. Thank you for being awesome, compassionate people who care not only for your pets, but for the pets without homes. It is a pleasure doing business with such classy people.

1 comment:

  1. You folks at Big Wag are all so awesome to do this and all the things you do for the Humane Society. We really enjoy reading all the comments from good people like Toni Carter and others. It does my heart good to hear about all the selfless people that do so much for all the animals out there who don't have a voice. I enjoy meeting you all at the various animal events and thank you again!


    Brian and Rita (Patanella) Hafley

    ReplyDelete