Monday, March 15, 2010

$4 OFF Taste of the Wild


The stack as it looked when first delivered (It's a little over 5 feet tall!)
Hey Everyone!

I have 20 bags of Taste of the Wild High Prairie (the bison/venison) and 10 bags of Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream (salmon) with $4 coupons that I need to move out of here! How did this happen? Well, recently my food supplier contacted me to tell me that Taste of the Wild was running a special promotion where I could get 30lb bags with $4 coupons. I would save $4 on each bag and then get to pass that onto my customers. Of course, that sounded great. I like to save money whenever I can and I also love to pass deals onto my customers. The only catch was I had to order a minimum of 30 bags. Now, we're a little store and we don't have a whole lot of storage space. So you can imagine that having 900 pounds of Taste of the Wild (in addition to all the other food and products we carry) is kind of difficult. So, I'm asking you to help me out and help yourself at the same time. Come by and pick yours up while they last, because my next order won't have these special coupons and you'll be back to full price.

**As a side note, I have one 35lb bag of Canidae All Life Stages that got torn in the stacking processes, it lost a little food, but still weighs in at over 34 3/4 lbs.  I'll sell it at 20% OFF to whoever gets here for it first!



After I tried to put some of it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment