Monday, March 29, 2010

Time Flies!

As I was whipping out this cake this morning, I started thinkin' "I bet it's close to a year ago, that I decorated my first cake". ..... and it is. March 29th of last year was the first cake that I decorated and I remember it clear as day. It took me forever (almost 2 hours) and I was nervous that it wasn't going to look okay. With a little help from Erin, the cake turned out nice and the customer was happy so thats all that counts! I've learned so much in this past year and had great training from everyone! It only took me 40 minutes for this cake this morning, by the way :) I didn't keep tabs on my personal count on decorating cakes but Bigwag has decorated over 500 cakes since we opened in July of 2006!


Here is a picture of my cake that I decorated this morning for Titan....



You can check out my first cake for Maya here ...

No comments:

Post a Comment