Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chinese Crested Night!

In the nearly 2 years I've been at Bigwag, I'm regularly there on Wednesday nights. To my surprise this past Wednesday turned into a meet & greet for the Chinese Crested breed. Turns out that Erin had 2 Chinese Crested in the store earlier & then we got 3 more within the next hour! We were so surprised to have that many in the store in one day & to find that there are that many in Northwest Arkansas. I recognized one of our regular customers & realized I had never seen her dog, Swamp Thing. She had made plans to meet up with Lily's owner for the first time at our store & they had meet on an online breed website. What a way to introduce your dogs to others in their breed! Thats where Erin got the idea for our Yappie Hour on June 1st. So we're starting with the Retrievers & stay tuned, cause your dog's breed just might be next!


No comments:

Post a Comment