Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wags & Licks (that's dog for thank you!)

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who donated at Tuesday's Puppy Shower Yappie Hour. The skies were threatening ugly weather and you still came out to give. We collected so many cleaning supplies I can't even mention them all without sounding like a shopping list. Plus, we got dry and canned food, bags full of blankets and towels and even collars and Walmart gift cards.



I dropped all the items off at the Humane Society yesterday and Clay was very thankful. He told me they've been distributing dog food to people who just can't afford it right now, because that keeps people from surrendering their animals and making the Humane Society fuller. So, I can never truly say thank you enough to all of you for helping not only homeless animals but less fortunate people as well. I am honored to have such truly beautiful customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment