Monday, June 1, 2009

Bark at the Ballpark











Pant, pant, pant! It was a hot one yesterday at Arvest Ballpark where the Bigwag crew & I enjoyed the Bark at the Ballpark event. Lots of dogs came out to the game including our own Sam, Hannah & Oliver. I really enjoyed seeing the many dogs that were there, big & small. One of my favorite parts was when they rang the doorbell during the game & lots of dogs started barking! Too cute!! The Naturals played the Frisco RoughRiders & beat them 6-5 in the 9th inning. What more could you ask for to kick off summer than some baseball, good food, friends & man's best friend by your side? It was great to be there with my Bigwag crew though we were missing a couple ladies & I hope we can go again soon!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Load more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun event! It's so funny how dogs get conditioned to the sound of a doorbell. We haven't had one in 2 years since my last house, but Maggie still barks when she hears one on TV.

    ReplyDelete