Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kitty Pity Party Tonight

Hey Everyone!

I know that most of you are dog lovers out there, but I also know a few of you are animal lovers in general, which means you have cats at home as well. I have to admit the we have one cat, Cassie. She's my cat, baggage that I brought with me that Cary has had to accept... he does so grudgingly... at least while I'm looking :p And while cats generally don't enjoy treats as much as dogs do, they do still love attention and toys. So, we're dedicating tonight's Yappie Hour to the kitties with a Kitty Pity Party. We have searched high and low for unique, entertaining cat toys and healthy cat treats and I believe we've found some things your cat will really love. To see them, you'll have to come out tonight from 5pm-7pm. And if you do, you'll save 25% on all items in our kitty corner, including food!

As a sneak preview, here are some pics of Cassie playing with one of the new toys, a treat dispensing cat toy, that we filled with our new grain free cat treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment