Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Updated Kitty Corner


Happy Yappie Hour!

In celebration of tonight's Kitty Pity Party, I'm posting pics of the newly decked out Kitty Corner. I think it looks great and I'm actually really excited about the new products available. My favorite is probably the treat dispensing toy, just because Cassie loves it so much, but the Magneticat toy is oddly amusing even to me, so I'm guessing cats will love it. And the Batting Practice mouse's squeak is actually kinda cute. Plus I'm excited about the grain-free cat treats. Since cats are obligate carnivores, it makes so much sense to feed them meat treats rather than grain based treats. (Although we have Fishin' Chips back in stock too, since they're a little more pocket book friendly) And, there are a couple of products that will be added in the next weeks, including catnip flavored bubbles and thermal cat mats that reflect a cat's body heat back at it, since we know how much cats love warm spots. Check back for those and more.

You can view all our cat treats and cat toys online!

No comments:

Post a Comment