Friday, June 26, 2009

Bark Park Update

Hey Everyone!

I just got this update from Jean. I know many of you have been asking about the Bark Park Grand Opening, so here's the latest...
"Due to the recent construction (expanded parking lot, permanent restrooms and water fountains, for dogs and humans), we’ve decided to postpone the grand opening until early September."
I know many of you had expressed concern about the lack of water, so this comes as welcome news. When I get more specific news, I will update our calendar and let everyone know what's happening!

Also, I have it on good authority that Bella Vista has just approved a Dog Park at the site of last year's Wiener Dog Races, so that's exciting news as well. Again, I will pass on any updates I get on this.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment