Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Aprons

Hey Everyone!

Last year I got the guys new aprons as a surprise for Bigwag's 2nd birthday. Unfortunately, Cary updated our logo just before they came in, which meant they were outdated even when they were brand new. Well, nearly a year later those aprons have already seen their share of wear and tear, so I had Donna from DKF Embroidery make some more for us. She brought them by yesterday, along with a couple of hats and Brandi and I couldn't resist modeling them. So, I thought I'd post the pictures here. I think they look pretty sharp :)



By the way, we carry some of Donna's creations in our store. She's currently having a Spring Sale, which includes $10 hats, which is extremely reasonable for embroidered items. She can do practically anything you want, so stop by and check it out some time!

1 comment: